Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lancome UV EXPERT GN-SHIELD BB Base SPF 50





This is my HG BB Base for several reasons:
1.       The SPF 50 provides the strongest protection against the harsh rays of the sun, so when I’m wearing this I don’t really worry about going out midday.
2.       The light tint is perfect for those days when I don’t wanna slather too much product on my face.
3.       It doesn’t feel greasy and doesn’t oil me up compared to the Lancome UV Expert DNA Shield SPF 50 that I used before.

For days when I want some luminosity, I mix a bit of my MAC Strobe Cream into this. The effect is dewy, luminous skin! The consistency is a bit on the watery side, much like any sunscreens. It is easy to blend, and though it may at first leave a grayish cast; I find that after a while, it blends with my skin tone. For light make-up days, I use only this and pat Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder and I’m good to go. 

For days when I want fuller coverage, I use this under my Anna Sui Protective Powder Foundation or MAC Studio Fix Powder+Foundation. Since the formula is light, it doesn't feel heavy on my face even if I put on powder foundation on top. I usually do not use this BB Base under liquid foundation as I feel uncomfortable layering it with another liquid.


Has a bit of a greyish cast
Perfect for ladies who want high sun protection and a bit of coverage!
Available in 30ml tube
You can get this from any of the Lancome counters in Rustan's.

No comments:

Post a Comment