Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Mystic Eyes


For my birthday, I got the best present: Chanel Les Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in 14 Mystic Eyes!
My friend said this is from the Winter Collection of Chanel; the quad contains a light pink shade, a shimmery gray, a metallic dark brown, and a light bronzy brown. 
Chanel being Chanel, I can say that this is by far the best eye shadow I’ve tried. The colors are so vivid and the shadow’s pigmented so a light sweep will surely give you intense color.

I love the shimmery gray as it’s perfect paired with my Lancome Artliner in Noir, while the light pink shade is perfect with my Chanel Stylo Liquid Eye-Liner in Brun.

Description from the website says:

"One essential compact offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense colour, all with long-wearing results -- in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested."

I just love how the shadow glides smoothly, and the staying power is simply amazing! No fading or creasing. This one definitely makes my HG list!


No comments:

Post a Comment