Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Samourai Woman "One Love"



Aside from cosmetics, my other passion is fragrance. I think my love affair with perfume started way back in elementary; I remember how I used to sniff and try out my mother’s perfume (Her favorite that time was Estee Lauder’s Beautiful) and my grandmother’s as well (Hers was, still is actually, Tea Rose). From the time my mom allowed me to wear perfume, I have never left the house without any fragrance on. Somehow, I feel incomplete without it. I remember fondly how my high school classmates used to joke that they knew I was approaching because they could smell me from a mile away!
Over the years, I have tried quite a lot, from floral to fruity to powdery to sexy. One of my current favorites is from BFF Mayumi; she gave it to me about a year ago, but it has only been recently that I started using it. 

The name of the perfume is Samourai Woman One Love. I think the “One Love” is the name of this perfume, and it belongs to the Samourai Woman line of fragrances. I thought at first that it is Japanese made, but it turns out that the perfume is made in France.




Simple, but cute! There are some crystal beads inside the bottle...

It comes in a cute 40ml bottle; the bottle is transparent, and the liquid inside has a tinge of pink. When I got this, it didn’t have a box; but I think that originally it comes boxed. (I guess Mayu removed it, so it wouldn’t be bulky in her luggage.)

As for the smell, it is more on the fresh, after shower kind. Actually, when I first sprayed it, it immediately reminded me of Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue. The scent of both is similar, yet One Love’s scent smells fresher and crispier.
My husband definitely loves this scent; he told me that this is one of his most favorite among my perfumes. In fact, several times I caught him spritzing it on!
Overall, this is definitely one of my favorites! Sadly, this is not available in the local market, so I’ve been saving what’s left of mine for special occasions. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment